Combined with ingredients that can be expected to have synergistic compatibility with fullerenes!
- 1. Hyaluronic acid, proteoglycan with highly moisturizing power
- 2. Placenta extract that has to have the effect of making the skin look brighter
How to use
- 1. Skin care as usual with clean hands on cleansed skin.
(with skincare products, milky lotion etc.)
- 2. Put the 1 or 2 drops of Nagi in your hand and gently apply it to your skin.
- 3. It is also effective if massaged gently info the skin.
R.S. certification mark
Feeling when using and features
With a slightly thicker texture, it can be used without residual stickiness. It has a moist and smooth feeling.
Water, propanediol, glycerin, pentylene glycol, trehalose betaine, fullerene, placenta extract, water soluble proteoglycan hyaluronic acid Na, BG, dihydroxypropylarginine HCI, copolymer, PVP, phenoxyethanol, ethanol